COOKIES AND CREAM CHIA PUDDING
- 2 scoops cookies and cream FORZAWHEY PRO
- 12 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter you like!)
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- 4 cups unsweetened carton coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Banana slices and berries, to top
- Add coconut milk, vanilla protein powder, honey, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to a high-speed blender, and blond on high until smooth.
- Divide mixture into your eight mason jars evenly, and add in 2 tablespoons of chia seeds into each jar. Use a spoon to incorporate the chia seeds with the mixture. Seal jars and shake each one well, before placing them in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate overnight. (Give mason jars a nice shake, 45 minutes after refrigeration, to make sure chia seeds don’t sink to the bottom and are able to mix thoroughly — you can do this a few times to ensure proper blending. If chia seeds are being stubborn, open up jar and use a spoon to mix).
- In another mason jar, or small bowl, layer the chia seeds with your topping of choice. I had mine with bananas and blueberries. Enjoy!