- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1½ cup vanilla almond milk ( or milk of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- ¼ cup Greek vanilla yogurt (or coconut/soy yogurt if keeping it Vegan)
- splash of maple syrup or honey
- 2 Tablespoons mixed nuts (like almonds, walnut, hazelnuts) *
- 1 scoop of ForzaWhey Pro
For Overnight Option- (cold cereal)
- In a glass mason jar, or container of your choice, add oats, chia seeds, almond mik, greek yogurt and splash or maple syrup or honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight ( at least 8 hours).
- In the morning, stir the oats and top with fresh berries, nuts and seeds, and fresh mint (optional)
For the Stovetop Option- (Hot cereal)
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, add almond milk, oats, chia seeds, ½ cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until oats are cooked (approx. 5 min.)
- Top with yogurt, fresh berries, nuts and seeds, mint (optional) and a drizzle with maple syrup or honey.